I want to support good work. I love working with people who believe in doing their best every day to make the world a better place. I don’t care what your tax status is, I just want to be of service to a mission that’s larger than us.
I offer back office solutions to nonprofits and creative entrepreneurs who want to focus on their mission, knowing that their operations are in good hands. Over the course of my 20-year career, I have worked in a number of high-pressure office environments, particularly in the nonprofit world. My focus has been fundraising, but in order to do this job effectively, I have had to broaden my expertise to include financial analysis, human resources, executive support, and office management.
As a consultant, I offer the following services:
- Fundraising (research, strategy, implementation)
- Event planning
- Social media + communications strategy
- Budget creation and basic bookkeeping
- Executive coaching + support
- Systems consulting
- Relationship management + customer service
- Job description development + hiring strategy
- Staff recruitment (advertising, screening, pre-interviews)
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Email me and we can discuss and/or I can recommend someone else.
Looking for help with your nonprofit career? Check out my career coaching services and resources here.
Photo by Erica Reade Images