- Senior Curator at New York Transit Museum (Brooklyn)
- Accounting & Supply Chain Manager at 20×200 (NYC) The site that helped me find real art for my apartment walls has rebooted and needs some help with their books. Good salary for an art-related job.
- Cafe Co-Manager at Housing Works Bookstore (NYC)
- Social Worker at St. Luke’s Roosevelt New Beginnings Program (NYC)
- Deputy Director at The Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum/Smithsonian Institution (NYC)
- Director of Major and Individual Giving at The Apollo Theater (NYC)
- Director of Development at the Andy Warhol Museum (Pittsburgh)
- WAM! Community Coordinator (virtual office) Gahh!! I need someone I like to get this job!
- Join The Doula Project! You don’t have to be a doula yet in order to join. I actually REALLY want to do this, but you need to have a flexible schedule and that’s just not where I am right now.
- The American Prospect Writing Fellowship applications due January 24
- November 27: Forty-Five Candles: An Evening of Fiction in Which John Hughes Characters Grow The F*ck Up (Brooklyn, duh)
- November 28: All Day Thanksgiving Movie Marathon (Brooklyn)
- November 29: The Punk Singer (NYC/LA) Check link for other cities/dates
- December 1: World AIDS Day: The Epic Queen Tribute Show (Brooklyn)
- December 5: YNPN-NYC Young Leaders Conference & Professional Development Fair (NYC)
- December 5: Film Screening: Feminist: Stories From Women’s Liberation (NYC)
- December 7: DIY Gift Boot Camp (Brooklyn)
- December 9: The Guernica/Rumpus/BuzzFeed Books Holiday Spectacular (Brooklyn)
- December 13: Obamacare and Me in NYC: What the Affordable Care Act Means for Uninsured New Yorkers (Brooklyn) This is a class, not a panel discussion
- Now to January 4: A Queer History of Fashion: From the Closet to the Catwalk (NYC)
- Now to March 23: The ABC of It: Why Children’s Books Matter (NYC)
Please send tips to rebeccaand [at] gmail [dot] com